15 frames limit on web

I wanna know if I buy a plan I gonna get to add more than 15 frames on prezi video web version, cuz my mac has no longer updates so I can’t install the prezi video app on it.
Tks

Hi @coach_jm, the 15 frames limit is only on our web version.

Could you tell me which Mac OS do you have?

Ok I got this. But what I’m not really understanding is if this will happens on both payed and free account. And my OS version is Yosemite 10.10.5 but I can update to high sierra 10.13.
Tks

Hi @coach_jm, The 15 frames limit is technical so it’s for both free and paid licenses.

Please feel free to check our system requirements for Prezi Video - High Sierra is the minimum supported, so it should work fine.

Well I did updated to high sierra. But now it is saying that it’s not enough. It is asking for a especific graphic harware.
I quit it’s so hard to run this on old macs.
Or do you have any suggestions?

Hello @coach_jm, kindly check our system requirements for Mac:

• Memory: Minimum of 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics card: You need a computer that supports Metal (model year: 2012 or newer).
  • Hard drive space : The installation of Prezi Video requires about 200-300 MB. Since you’ll be creating full HD videos, it is advised to have at least 2 GB free space on your computer.

Let us know if your computer meets the minimum requirements.

Tks but no. My mac pro is a 2011. It allows the high sierra but the graphic card that prezi asks is 2012. One year after my mac was builded.
So it doesn’t works.