3rd Party Templates?

Why can I upload 3rd party template to only Prezi Classic? What is the sense in eliminating this feature in Prezi Next? I need to continue my workflow and allow more rapid design and concept prototyping?

I’m so confused about the differences in these product categories.
I’ve used a few really great templates that have won-over and wooed my leadership to agree to Prezi Next and multiple seats, and now I’m learning that I cannot utilize Prezi Classic presentations and templates.

Any ideas on this? Any workarounds to continue utilizing this product?
Thanks-

Hello @Kevin_Settle, both in Prezi Classic and Next it’s not possible to upload templates. In Prezi Next we also have a Blank template which will allow you to create a presentation from scratch.

There are some 3rd party providers outside of Prezi that allow you to reuse templates for Classic and Next.

1 Like

what is the difference b/t importing 3rd party templates and "allow you to ‘reuse’ templates?

at a basic level i have a Standard license and use Prezi Classic to buy and import 3rd party templates.
how is this feature not available in Prezi Next?
thank you

Hello @Kevin_Settle, it’s not possible to import templates in Prezi Classic and Next.

Although we don’t officially support these 3rd party providers, they have templates for both platforms: you are added as a collaborator and the presentation should show up in your dashboard.

I am trying to use this template I found but there is no place to select the template. Any ideas?

Hello @BayCare_Innovation, this is not an official Prezi template, that is why you cannot see it in the template chooser. Prezibase is a third party template provider, in case you have any questions about their templates I would suggest reaching out to them. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

I am currently using Prezi free account. Can I upload a template from Prezibase in this account. What is the minimum paid account required to upload a template from Prezibase.

Hello @Yoshida_Rao, Prezibase is an independent templates provider and you should be able to use it with any kind of license :slight_smile:

I see a lot of people using this template, but I can’t find the template version:
treetemplate|666x500

Hey @Mason_Arnold I’ve merged your request to the relevant thread :slight_smile:

The template you’ve sent is not an official Prezi template, probably it’s a template from a third party template provider. Prezibase is one of these providers you can contact for custom templates.

Hope this helped :slight_smile:

Hi there,
I just bought a template on prezi and I just don’t find a way to start working on it.
Every time I click on “Use to create presenetation” it leads me to a general side with other templates.
Any advice?
Thanks

Hello @Michael_Rap, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Please, note that all our templates are available for free with any kind of license, so most likely you’ve purchased a template from a 3rd party provider. Could you please tell us where have you acquired it?

I purchased a template from prezibase - how do I start to edit the template - it only let’s me browse through it? I click on Use Template and it opens the template, but don’t see where I can start to edit the template

Hello @Cody_Neely, Prezibase is not an official Prezi provider, I’d recommend you to reach out to them directly to know how to solve this issue.