504 Gateway Time-out - I can't open my Prezi!!!

Prezi isn’t working right now, I keep getting this message: “504 Gateway Time-out” and I am supposed to give a presentation in 20 minutes using my Prezi. Does anyone have any ideas? I’ve tried 3 different browsers.

Prezi is on again!
Sorry for this!

If you have serious presentation in the near future, please download your Prezis, just for sure - first:
https://prezi.com/learn/portable-prezi/

Mine is still not working and I’m in the same boat laura is!

The screen for my prezis will load but that is it

Hi Zsofi Goreczky,

I have same problem. Please HELP!!! I Have a presantation today.

I keep getting the 504 Gateway Time Out - just wondered if this is likely to be fixed in the next couple of hours? Presenting in the morning!

Prezi is down and I need to finish my presentation for tomorrow . Please fix it soon! I have 4 hours left today.

Hi Zsofi,

Thanks for your reply - is it something specific to prezi rather than to my PC or internet browser etc? (even though you’ve said the problem isn’t your end…).

Lisa.

How come it’s not on you end if so many people have this problem? And the site communicates that Prezi does have a problem and is working on solving it. It’s either 504 error, 502 error or sorry we’re to busy.

How many time is going to take this? I really need this for tomorrow morning :S

I am having the same problem with Error 504- Time-Out. I need my prezi becasue I 2 presentations to do and one it not finished. Is this problem going to be fixed soon or do have have to use powerpoint instead. Please let me know ASAP! Thanks

Yes, I have the same question…

But too slowly

Okay, thanks for doing what you can to solve it :slight_smile:

Can you give an acces to desctop version? I need complete my presentation today.

Thanks I Lot. Does it will work? I am already have a desctop version, but my trial finished( And right now I cant upgate my account

it doesnt work(