Adding a shared PreziNext presentation to MyPrezis

I was sent the link to a PreziNext presentation. How can I add it to MyPrezis? (I am a premium account user). Thanks in advance!

Hello @luis_eguren, please ask the owner of the presentation to add you as a collaborator to the presentation.

If you get view rights, you can view and present the presentation from your dashboard, if you receive edit rights as well, you can also edit and make a copy of the presentation.

Thank you very much!

Le lun. 18 févr. 2019 à 14:40, Agnes via Prezi Next Community prezi@discoursemail.com a écrit :

1 Like

Sorry Agnes

but this is not very user-friendly. I have a Premium license for Prezi next and my colleague has given me rights as a collaborator and sent me a link to her Prezi next presentation, still I have not a clue about how to add it to my Prezi next app (installed and running) or download it. Could you please help?

Le lun. 18 févr. 2019 à 17:36, Luis Enrique Eguren Fernández e.eguren@deusto.es a écrit :

Hello @luis_eguren, sorry for the difficulties, could you send me the link of the presentation in question?

Once you are added as a collaborator, the presentation is added to your own Prezi dashboard that you can access once you log into your account either via prezi.com or via the desktop app.

However, please note that in this case, you would need internet connection for the presentation to sync to the app, could this be the issue here?

thnak you Agnes

I open the app with internet connection

this is the presentation I have been told I have editing rights:

https://prezi.com/view/7xwHv3KZ0P0p1frnhd57/

thanks for your help! let´s see if I can fix this

Le lun. 11 mars 2019 à 12:45, Agnes via Prezi Next Community prezi@discoursemail.com a écrit :

the problem was that I had been added with another email, fiexed, thank you!

cheers

Le lun. 11 mars 2019 à 12:45, Agnes via Prezi Next Community prezi@discoursemail.com a écrit :

1 Like