Adding an outline and reader view to a presentation?

I was looking for ideas on making my graphic syllabus a Prezi, and I found this one: https://prezi.com/flbe1lfjl4vv/101-syllabus/

Does anyone know how she added an outline and the full-text of the Prezi like that?

Hi @Tabatha_Rhodes, could you please specify your question a bit more?
Could you tell me where is the outline and the full text you mentioned in this presentation?

They’re labeled. They’re not in the presentation. They’re below it when you click on the link. Right under the presentation it says “Outline” and then it has “reader view.”

Hi @Tabatha_Rhodes, this is the view page of an older presentation that is made with Prezi Classic. Currently the view page for a Prezi Next presentation is different. I have forwarded your feedback to our product team and we will update this thread if we have any news. :slight_smile:

Can I have this view then if I used Prezi Classic?

Hi @Tabatha_Rhodes, yes, if you use Prezi Classic to create your presentation you will have this view. The unification of these views across Classic and Next is on our team’s roadmap, so this would come in the future. :slight_smile:

How do I show viewers the outline and the reader view with the full-text in Classic? I used it before Next, and I never remember being able to do this.

Hi @Tabatha_Rhodes, this is created automatically if the view page of a Prezi Classic is created.
Can you link one of your public Classic presentations here so I can check on it?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to edit transcript