Adding background music in Prezi Next

Well this discussion is allready years ago. I am just looking for a solution to add continuous audio to my presentation. Simple feature I am used to in Powerpoint (background music), or should I go to Classic for a solution?

Hi @Hwie-Bing_Kwee, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic. :slight_smile:
Could you check the replies above?

I just moved my PP back to Classic to add background music

Hello everyone, we’re happy to announce you can now add background audio in your presentation:

Note: it’s only possible to add it from the overview :slight_smile:

I would like to turn off the background music for a YouTube video or turn it down so that the video can be heard. How is it possible. When I come to the video and define a different music in this section, the background music unfortunately does not become quieter, you can hear both music. How can I turn off the background music on video? Thank you

Hi @Bernadett_Kiss, could you please send me the URL of the presentation so I can check on how this is happening exactly?

Hi Bart, I don't want the background music to be heard when playing the video in the school film slide 8 of the presentation. In this area I just wanted to hear silence as background music.
It was possible in Prezi Classic. Thanks a lot.

https://prezi.com/view/FKA6cuRSD6qIwmi8e3qX/

Thank you so much for adding this feature, it’s a real lifesaver, and makes it much easier for me, a big plus of using Prezi p.s. I’ve subscribed for the year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your feedback @Daniel_Cassidy, we’re very happy to know this feature is useful for you :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Background music in Prezi Video