Adding Voiceover Not Working

I am working on a Prezi right now that involves uploading voiceovers. I previously added voiceovers in a WAV format, and they played fine, but were too quiet, so I rerecorded them on my phone, put them on Google Drive, and then downloaded them to my computer and attempted to upload them to Prezi. At this point, I get the error message “id: 2562 the reason is: Exception in callback.” I do not know why this is happening, as it worked fine before. I tried converting the files to MP3, at which point they upload fine, but do not play at all. I need a resolution to this, and quickly, as this presentation is due soon and I need to turn it in.

I am having a similar problem. I was able to add voiceover for the first 17 slides, then the option to add voiceover was greyed out, and not available. I was wondering if there is a limit on how many slides you can make in the free version, or if there is a limit on how many voice over slides.

I tried to check the Firewall, and am only able to make exceptions for apps, not certain websites. Is there an app related to Prezi that I should allow? Thank you for any suggestions on moving forward with my presentation.

Hello. Here is the link:
https://prezi.com/9fusd5s9pjpd/biofeedback/

I think I figured out I have used up my storage capacity for the free version of Prezi. Is that right?

Thank you for your help.

Hello, I am trying to add voiceover to my presentation, but it is not giving me the option to do so?

I’m having trouble with Prezi classic voice over, it says that audio file formats are not compatible anymore?

Yes I’m using mp3’s and wma’s and wav’s as that list recommends but I still encounter ‘file type not supported’ when attempting to add voice over to a path step?

I’m using the online editor

Edward Reynolds

Lecturer

Department of Communication

The University of New Hampshire

He/him