Animated GIFs

Hello @Jose_horna, our team is already working on the development of GIF support in Prezi :slight_smile:

We’ll keep updating this thread with any new developments!

3 Likes

Please add this feature. I thought this was a feature and that’s why I signed up for this software. :pensive:

2 Likes

+1 I’m shocked that this is still not in Prezi. I’ve always thought that Prezi is TOP stuff. I’m disappointed.

3 Likes

Catarina are you referring to Prezi having actually reached the animated GIF part of your roadmap?? If this truly is in the works right now, I will be overjoyed, though also concerned as to when completion is expected… I am currently studying for my Masters of Teaching and intend to utilize Prezi as a constant staple throughout my career. Upon graduation in 2022, I would like to expect that I can immediately impact my students in the next year with fluid and exciting GIF animations as objects AND supported backgrounds. With this upcoming feature, my student’s lives shall be further enriched with Prezi and abstinence from the dreaded DEATH by PowerPoint!! So in this regard, the sooner the better!

1 Like

I have been using prezi this semester for my classes and I want to continue using it, but animated gifs are necessary. I would just like to add my voice to those that are asking for this feature. This thread was started 4 years ago…what are the chances this feature can be added this year?

2 Likes

I would also really appreciate being able to insert Animated GIFs into the Prezi’s I create. I see that development has started and that’s great. Just wanting to add my voice to the discussion. Thank you.

3 Likes

Wo bleiben animierte GIF’s? :sleepy:

1 Like

Hello dear Prezi community, the support of animated GIFs is indeed in our roadmap :slight_smile: We’ll continue to share any developments in this thread, stay tuned!

sorry Catarina, I couldn’t retain my laugh when I saw your message

it’s been years that’s you declare it’s in your roadmap, could you guys at Prezi just say “we won’t add GIFs”

thanks in advance

Hello @Christophe_Delattre, besides being in our roadmap, this feature is under development phase at the moment :slight_smile:

We’ll have some news to share with you soon, so keep following this thread if you’d like to know more about the release!