Are my prezis public?

privacy

I’ve created two prezis (awesome product btw!). Can these be found with Google search?

Confidential company presentations - security?

The privacy status of a prezi can either be:

• Discoverable: Anyone can find and view the prezi using a search engine, OR
  • Private: Anyone added as a collaborator or who has the prezi’s view link can see the prezi. If you haven’t added any collaborators or created a view link, then only you can see your prezi’s contents.

You can check your prezi’s privacy status on your dashboard, under the prezi’s thumbnail. If a prezi is Discoverable, you’ll see it marked. If it’s Private, there will be no mark on the thumbnail.

*Note: The ability to set the privacy status of a prezi to private is only available with a Standard, Plus, or a Premium license.

For more info, check the Setting privacy article in our Knowledge Base.

Link more presentations

Hi @vera ,

Thanks for your feedback earlier. Despite having all my prezi’s on hidden, people can still find 4 of them via google when looking for account name “meneer tilman prezi”. Any idea how that works?

Bye,

Vincent

@Meneer_Tilman I checked the presentations and they are indeed set as private in our system.

Please note that once a public presentation or profile is successfully removed from the Internet by deleting it or making it private, it may still be displayed on popular search engine results. This is because the search engine has “indexed” the link, which is not always immediately removed from search results. Please be assured that clicking on such links will take you to a “Prezi not found” page.

In most cases, your presentation should stop appearing in these results within a month. If you would like the link to your presentation to be immediately removed from search engine results (no longer indexed), you need to contact the search engine provider directly.