Aspect ratio of presentation stretched and won't go back

I began a presentation using a general template. After adding a pdf to one of the slides, I double-clicked on the page and the aspect ratio of the whole thing stretched and circles are elliptical and the squares are rectangles, etc. I have no idea how to make it go back. I open a previous presentation and it also has stretched.

How do I get it back to a normal display? I am on a 27 inch iMac, and so the aspect ratio of the screen is 16:9.

0 Likes

Hi, could you send us the link of the presentation so we can take a look? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

It seems that if you make the window of a presentation to become a certain size or aspect ratio, it forces the presentation to fit into that dimension. I resized the window and the presentation went back to normal.

Thanks anyway!

0 Likes

Could you maybe make a screen recording of this? I was unable to recreate the issue, when the window was resized (both in edit and present mode) the aspect ratio remained the same. Could you tell me when exactly this happens and what browser you are using? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

I have found that the biggest problem is that I was using Safari on the Macintosh. Apparently Prezi doesn’t like Safari or vice versa. In Safari I was also not able to resize images or text boxes, adjust the topic paths or any such like thing.
I opened the site in Chrome and I have had no issues.

Very unfortunate since Safari is my browser of choice. :expressionless:

0 Likes

We are sorry for the inconvenience, Safari is among the supported browsers so everything should work properly there as well.

Could you send us a screenshot of the issue and provide us with the version number of your Safari browser so we can further investigate? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes