Background image not loading and will not fit to overview

https://prezi.com/p/kcma9ooynp85/

Hi Team, between Christmas and New Year I attempted to edit my presentation and now the background image will not load, I just get the spinning wheel. I can see it in the ‘My Presentations’ view bit when I attempt to edit, it does not load.

During the Christmas break, I was attempting to fit the background image to overview but the option does not appear now for some reason when I select ‘Backgrounds & Themes’ as it had previously.

A little help would be much appreciated!

I should also note I’ve tried to view in Edge, Chrome & Firefox, with all I get the same results. Thanks.

Hello @Jane_Holmes, could you please try to insert the background image once again? Let me know if it’s working now!

Thanks, @Catarina, but it was a preloaded image on a prezi template and I cannot see the same image in the prezi library to add it again.

This image:

Hello @Jane_Holmes, could you please check if the background is the correct version now?

Thanks @Catarina, that is correct. I seem to have lost a little data but it won’t take me a jiffy to put back in. On my other problem, fitting the background image to overview but the option does not appear now for some reason when I select ‘Backgrounds & Themes’ as it had previously. Online tutorials show the fit to screen but I no longer see that option, do you know why? Has there been some updates to the software?

Hello @Jane_Holmes, there were some updates with the Background & Theme and the “Fit image to overview” feature will be released again shortly.

@Catarina, great, do you know when exactly? Thansk for you help today, you have been super!

Hello @Jane_Holmes, I still cannot provide an estimated date, but it will be released soon :slight_smile: we are happy to help!