Background music in Prezi Video

Input method for inserting a background music track other than the voice over recorded. Please suggest. I could not figure out any method till now.

1 Like

Hello @RAJASEE_DAS, currently, embedded audio files will not play in Prezi Video as they are not supported yet, but our developers are aware of this request and they are currently working on it :slight_smile:

As a workaround for now, you can download your video and then use an external video editor to add the background music.

Hope this could help!

I want a background music file to be added to the prezi video. How can i do that? I did not see any such option. Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Subodh_Deshmukh, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Could you check the answer above? :slight_smile:

Hello. How do I add continuous background audio (song) to play throughout a Prezi video? I see how to add it to a Prezi presentation, but I have turned my presentation into a video with my voice narrating through the video, but I would also like a background song to play quietly throughout.

Hello @Tamara_Robinson, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile: