Background thumbnails don't display

The background thumbnails don’t display. I can get the backgrounds, but I can’t see them before I select them. Any suggestions? Corporate tech team can’t find a reason why they don’t display. Thanks for the help1

Hello @Beth_McGoldrick, I would suggest making sure a firewall or another security software running on your computer is not preventing you from accessing certain features in Prezi. Also please try opening your presentation in a different browser (as well as in the desktop application). You can find the list of supported browsers and system requirements on this page. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you, Sara. I’ll have our technology team look further into this to try to resolve it.

Thanks,
~Beth

Beth McGoldrick
Sr. Product Training Consultant | Insurance Marketing Strategy | Ameriprise Chairman’s Award for Excellence Honoree, 2016

O: 612-671-9046 | F: 612-671-1478

RiverSource Life Insurance Company
1842 Ameriprise Financial Ctr, Routing: H24 / 1842
Minneapolis, MN 55474

1 Like

@Beth_McGoldrick You’re welcome. Have a great day!

The article about troubleshooting firewalls and security settings with whitelisting looked like it helped, but didn’t. I think I’ll have to have one of our network help desk team look into it.

Thanks,
~Beth

Beth McGoldrick
Sr. Product Training Consultant | Insurance Marketing Strategy | Ameriprise Chairman’s Award for Excellence Honoree, 2016

O: 612-671-9046 | F: 612-671-1478

RiverSource Life Insurance Company
1842 Ameriprise Financial Ctr, Routing: H24 / 1842
Minneapolis, MN 55474