Bitfocus Companion or Stream Deck compatibility?

Is there control for Prezi Video Live via a Stream Deck , specifically Bitfocus Companion?

Hi @Brian_Bavido, could you please elaborate on that a bit further?

Hi there - Many applications have control via a Stream Deck. For example - overlaying the graphics in your program, punching through different “looks” etc. I hope this is making sense. Here’s a link to the bitfocus page::

https://bitfocus.io/companion

Hi @Brian_Bavido, thanks for the question and the clarification.

Stream Deck is currently not supported by us, but I’ll forward your feedback to our product team. :slight_smile:

Dear all, does any of you have any experience using an Elgato Streamdeck to present Prezi Video?

There is no app for Prezi, but perhaps any of you knows a workaround for this.

Appreciate it.
Best

Hi @Jack_Reimon, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check my answer above? :slight_smile:

Thank you @Bart would be great to see an app for that, or find a suitable workaround. Apprecite the help.

Any updates on being able to control Prezi Video using Stream Deck, or any 3rd party macro controller?

I really enjoy the powerful level of graphics with the seamless video background that Prezi Next & Video provides but without the ability to control the app with 3rd party macro controllers it will lose out to more powerful presentation software.

Hi @Alexander_Romano
Thank you for your interest! We have no updates yet, but I have again recorded the feedback to the product team to raise the visibility upon the request.

Thank you @Petra_B!

If Prezi has hotkeys that allow me to move forward and back during a presentation that I could loop into for Streamdeck even that would be okay!

1 Like

Hi @Alexander_Romano
Thank you for your reply! Prezi Video does have hotkeys, so perhaps you would be able to loop them into Streamdeck.
To see all of the Prezi Video shortcuts, I’d recommend reading through this article from our Knowledge Base
I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! That did the trick. I overlooked the hotkey page. I used Stream Deck’s hotkey setting to control Prezi upon focus and it works great for moving between slides.

I would love to see a native plugin at some point for increased integration (switching between camera types via hotkey and starting/stopping recordings wouldn’t work only previous/next page) but for now this will do!

@Alexander_Romano
I’m really glad it worked! I have passed your feedback on to the product team as well :slight_smile: