Blur in the theme

Dear Prezi Coomunity,

Firstly, I used Prezi a lot in 2011-2015 time. I’m new with Prezi Next.

Recently I have started using Prezi Next but I’m facing problems with the inserted image/pdf Zoom. In Prezi classic if you zoom the theme it won’t get blured (ex:https://prezi.com/ngxurj_t-7-h/canvas-my-campus-the-dschool-at-stanford-university/) but in the Prezi next if I zoom in the image it’s getting blured! Can some one kindly help me If I’m missing something here?

Hello @Abhilash_Kondraganti, please know that Prezi Next is built on a completely different technology than Prezi Next an in order to ensure that the presentations are viewable on all computers even with the minimum system requirements, the system automatically resizes large image files and this is the reason why these images become blurry zoomed in.

However, we understand that in some cases it would be essential to be able to zoom into images to reveal its details so I’ll make sure to forward your feedback to the development team regarding this issue!

Dear Agnes,

Thank you so much for answering the question. I understand the change now but the zoom in capability without blur was one of the beast feature most of the users got benefited. I’m sad to know that it’s not available anymore.