Browser Compatibility in Prezi Next

Greetings,

I am in charge of teaching a course on Prezi in a company that is planning on acquiring a licenses for several of their workers, but they willl only do it after the courses has been finished and if the following questions are answered:

Is Google Chrome the only browser compatible with the online version of Prezi Next?

If the previous question is true, are there any plans for making it available for other browsers? If so, which ones and when?

If we acquire the Professional desktop Version, will we be able to display our presentations regardless of the browser version installed on the computer?

Is it possible to give trial 14 day versions of the Prezi Next Desktop version for users who already are using Prezi Classic?

I would be very grateful if you answered these questions within the following days, it influences greatly whether or not Prezi would be used in a big Portuguese institution/company.

Best regards,

Although we have the best experience with Google Chrome, other browsers are supported, as well.

For editing: Prezi Next presentations can currently be edited using Chrome, Firefox 64 bit, Safari and Edge. To run Prezi Next, supported browsers must have hardware acceleration enabled to support WebGL.
For viewing: Presentations are best viewed with the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer.

For further details on our system requirements, please check this article in our Knowledge Base.

If Prezi Classic users would like to have the Prezi Next Plus license trial, it has to be set up manually by the Support Team, but it’s possible.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

OK, thanks, I appreciate the prompt reply!

My presentation is not working on IE and edge (I have got IE 11.67 and Microsoft Edge )

@Prabish_Chandran please note that IE is only compatible with viewing presentations, but it is not supported for editing. Please check my answer above for all the supported browsers.

i too using it for viewing. for editing i have installed Desktop App. i can view my presentation in chrome + firefox but not in IE.

For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome because it provides the smoothest experience. I’d also suggest you check the firewall settings in your IE browser.