Can I edit Next presentations offline?

Is there a way to store and therefore edit offline ? The constant sync process whilst online is making editing impossibly slow, despite a good internet connection.

Yes, it is possible with Prezi Next desktop application (on both Windows and Mac). It can be used with a Prezi Next Plus, or higher, license type.

Thanks, Lana, that’s very helpful. I have the application downloaded and had an Educational contract for Classic, and have just started using Next. Should that allow me to do so, as there is no obvious location for storing them when I open the app ?

Yes, you can log into the Prezi Next desktop application (please mind that Prezi Classic and Prezi Next have two separate desktop applications) with your existing Prezi account, and it will allow you to store presentations locally, and edit and present them offline, if necessary.

Thanks again, I had done all of the above, but there is no “local” on the list on Prezi Next, unlike Classic ?

Creating local presentations, as in Prezi Classic, is currently not possible in Prezi Next, I’m afraid.