Can I insert live Google Slides into Prezi?

Can I insert a live google slide (or google anything) into a prezi?

I am a teacher, I want students to be able to interact with prezi by adding text, graphs, charts, etc., using the google platform (docs, slides, sheets) all while immersed in a prezi presentation.

Purpose: To have several lab groups presenting hypotheses, claims, data, evidence, and reasoning. To have lab groups to share their information within their individual lab groups and a class shared google (doc or slide) to allow live peer review over the lab group presented material. I know I can use google to do the types of sharing, making it interactive, but I was hoping that prezi could be the platform I could use to make it more attractive and easy. I haven’t used prezi in several years and I don’t have a lot of time to mess around wasting. Can anyone offer suggestions on what I can do?2021-10-06T05:00:00Z

Hello @REBECCA_HOPE, currently it’s only possible to insert Google Slides in Prezi Video, as you can see in this short tutorial, but they wouldn’t be interactive as for now they are inserted as images.

You can also add images from Google Drive, or create your video inside Google Drive.

Hope this could help, and please, let us know if you have further questions!