Can I transfer a Prezi Next presentation into Prezi Classic?

Hello, how can i transfer a prezi next I’ve made back into prezi classic, I’m want to add video without having to pay a year subscription, and i used to be able to do that in classic. I really don’t want to have to start again. I’d also be happy to keep it in next and pay by the month rather than a whole year if that is possible!

About the Ideas category
Change screen aspect ratio
Move Prezi Next presentation to Prezi Classic

Transferring a Prezi Next presentation into Prezi Classic is not possible, I’m afraid, as both products are built on different technologies and structures. I apologize for any inconvenience it may cause you.

As for your subscription, you can see all the possible license formats provided in your region if you visit your Settings page and click on Upgrade.

Hello there,

to whom it may concern, I recently created a Prezi with Prezi Next, but when I was finished, I was realising that I couldn’t download my Prezi, so that I now have to make a Prezi Classic presentation. But is it possible to convert or to move a Prezi Next presentation to a Prezi Classic?

Regards,
Tony

Currently, it’s not possible, I’m afraid. For further details, please see my answer above.

A post was split to a new topic: Can I try and download a presentation before upgrading?

Can you make it able to transfer Prezi Next’s presentation to Prezi Classic or make it able to add background music in Prezi Next without upgrading it since we were be able to do that in Prezi Classic? Otherwise I can’t use Prezi Next for my important presentation. Please do it as fast as you can.

@Hazuki_Tonomura, for the time being, it’s not possible. Please check the thread above for further details.

Wouldn’t it be possible to open the Prezi Next file with Prezi Classic to convert it?

They are two completely different “programs”. They are not interchangeable. We have tried and have requested it a long time ago. :frowning:

A post was split to a new topic: Downloading presentation with Edu Standard

A post was split to a new topic: Edu upgrade

Hi there!

Is it possible to move a prezi next presentation to a prezi classic?
The thing is i started working on a prezi presentation on Next mode, but i kinda missing some features and workflow from prezi Classic. Is it possible to continue my work there ?

Thanks!

@Vitor_Zardi I merged your question into the relevant thread.

Since the two products are built on different technologies, converting a presentation from Prezi Next to Prezi Classic or vice versa is not possible I’m afraid.

puedo trasladar una presentación prezi next a classic?

@Monica_De_Lourdes_As Por favor disculpe mi escritura. Estoy usando un software de traducción para comunicarme.

Dado que los dos productos están basados en diferentes tecnologías, me temo que actualmente no es posible convertir una presentación de Prezi Next a Prezi Classic o viceversa.

@Monica_De_Lourdes_As Please excuse my writing. I am using a translating software to communicate.

Since the two products are built on different technologies, it is currently not possible to convert a presentation from Prezi Next to Prezi Classic or vice versa, I’m afraid.