Can my Prezi content be searched on Google?

Can my Prezi Next be searched on google?

i read on quora that prezi next is not indexed in google anymore, is that correct?

Hello prezi next supportt?

1 Like

Josef,

That is correct. Prezi presentations are not indexed by Google so you can’t find them in a Google search. See my article, Explore other Prezis.

Robin, Certified Prezi Expert at TeachMePrezi.com

I can’t find my public presentations online. Is there a wait time before they come up on search engines, because it’s a new account and presentation?

Hello @Heaven_Upshaw , I merged your question into the relevant thread. Kindly check this and this reply.

I hope this is helpful.

Is it correct, that public links (free users) are indexed by search engines while paid users get basically the same links but they are not indexed (noindex and/or robots.txt) if privacy / selected people are chosen?

The page only gets indexed after producing a link, right?

EDIT:
I have just found out, that paid users can also share offline (zip file), correct?
So nonindexed URL and/or zip file.

Hello @prezi-user, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check this reply above.

With a paid plan you’re also able to download your presentation in EXE (Windows) or ZIP (Mac) formats and send it to whoever you wish.

Please, let us know if you have further questions!