Can no longer download for offline presenting from Prezi Classic?

According to my account settings page, I have a Pro license. I know we pay for it.

A few weeks back, I was able to click “present” on a Prezi and then click the “download” button which would download the Prezi locally to my PC. Then I could give my presentation without an internet connection. All this past week, I no longer see this option. The download button just isn’t there anymore. Clicking through any of the menus no longer shows an option to download. If I use the Prezi Classic desktop app, download is shown but greyed out and cannot be selected. Making a copy of the Prezi does put it in my Local Prezis tab, but it’s still not actually saved locally. How the heck do I do this?

I keep seeing all this about Prezi Next. There’s a banner accross the Classic app, which clicking the button actually just takes me to my Prezi Classic Browser dashboard. According to this Prezi support link:
https://prezi.com/business/kb/get-started/download-install/
I can find a download Prezi Next button in the bottom left corner of the browser dashboard, but the button is actually for Prezi Classic. I mean come on guys…

Hello, @Ken.

Please know that the privacy in general and such things as making a copy or downloading a presentation is controlled by the owner, and the presentations in your account appears to be owned by someone else. You can reach out to them and ask them to change the privacy setting. Presentations created by you should be downloadable, and you should be able to make a copy of them.

The reason why the banner takes you back to the Prezi Classic dashboard is mostly like connected to you being a team member. However, we have passed the question on to the product owners and we are awaiting a response.

I hope this helps.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

A post was split to a new topic: Prezi Classic Enjoy license for offline usage