Can you convert designs to presentations?

Hi everyone,

I am a first time user of Prezi and misunderstood the design feature and started designing what I thought were slides for my presentation but it turns out to be something different.

My question is can I convert a design into a presentation?

Thank you

Hello! You can download your created design as an image and upload it into your Prezi presentation. Here are detailed instructions on downloading your Prezi Design.

Hello! An additional question: Is it possible to use a prezi design creation with animations in prezi next? Can these animations be played in my presentations?
Thank you

Hi @Paulo_Pacini, currently this is not directly possible as the animated GIF support for Prezi Present is still under development.
What you could do is that you could download your Design as an MP4 file that you can insert into your Prezi presentation.
Hope this helps!

prezi design creation with animations in prezi next

Animation is Prezi Present/Next has been very limited as compared to PowerPoint, Keynote, Beautiful.ai, reveal.js, and others. Zoom and fade have been the only animation option for years. There were old customer suggestions to even combine zoom and fade into a single event, but have yet to be realized.

animated GIF support for Prezi Present is still under development.

I hope an implementation would not be an animated GIF or video as they hinder presenters from stopping, pausing, and going as done in other presentation software? Moreover, the GIF/video animation would be limited to a rectangle and could not be applied to all objects in the presentation.

Hi @JJ_JJ, thanks for the feedback, animated GIF support is not planned to replace the object animation feature in Prezi Present.

How do I move a slide or a whole presentation created in Prezi Design over to Prezi Present? I can’t find anything on that, but there must be a way! Thanks very much.

Hello @Jeb_Dasteel, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

You’re also able to convert your design to a video, you can check this article to know how to do so.

Could one then embed the Prezi Design into a Prezi Present?

I’m curious if this could be done…
Prezi Present ( Prezi Design ( iFrame ) )

Hello @Jeffrey_S, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Please, check this reply :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’ve managed to design my entire presentation in Prezi Design, but the client now wants the Zoom into frame function in Prezi.

Is there anyway I can convert my slides from Prezi Design to Prezi Present?

Hello @Sean_Gall, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic. Could you please check the answers above?

Is it possible to import a Prezi Design slide project into Prezi Present while keeping the animations?

Hello @MetaXchool, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Could you please check the answers above?

This is maddening- why would you have three featured programs on one platform that are incompatible with each other? Not to mention loads of requests for this. Either beef up the editor in prezi present to match the capabilities of prezi design or prepare to lose a lot of subscriptions. Trying to design a presentation and not having simple tools like align, font size and animations is absurd.

1 Like

Hi @Tonia_Guffey, thanks for your feedback and the feature request. We shared your request with the Product Team and added it to their backlog for future development.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you an estimated time when Prezi will implement this feature since it depends on our Engineering and Product teams.

As a workaround, we can suggest downloading your Prezi Design as an MP4 file and then inserting it into your Prezi presentation. Please note that you’re also able to convert your design to a video, you can check this article for more information.