Can you create a Prezi video on a mobile device?

Is it possible to create a prezi video on an iPad?

1 Like

Hey @Theresa_Swanson at the moment it’s not possible to create Prezi Videos on a mobile device, currently it’s only possible to view and present. To create, you’ll need to use a computer.

Can I create videos from my phone?

Hello @John_Bonanni, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Currently it’s not possible, you will need to create them using your computer, but we are currently developing a mobile app that will allow you to do so.

We will let you know as soon as we have any news about the release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! All the students have an iPad. We had to use Flipgrid instead of Prezi this time.

Hello,

I would like to use Prezi, especially Prezi Video, in two different ways.

1. Using the desktop version works fine on my iMac.

2. I would also like to use the online version when I am out and about. I use an iPad Pro. Now, Prezi Video does not like Safari, so I have installed the Chrome App for iOS, went onto the Prezi website and logged into my account. I am definitely in and can see Prezi presentations I have created and saved, but I cannot create anything new. The + option is not there, not for Present, Design or Video.

Why might that be? I would be grateful for a little help. Thank you!

Hi @Andrea_Glucker, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Editing any projects on a mobile device is currently not supported by Prezi. I’ll pass along your feedback to our product team!

Hello community, thanks for your feedback and the feature request. This feature has already been in discussion with the product team and has been added to the backlog for future development.

However, please be aware that whilst we wish we could do it all since 2020 and the COVID pandemic we are fully focused on making the Prezi Video experience as good as possible and have to prioritise feature development and product improvements accordingly. Therefore I don’t have an exact date of when this might be expected.

Thanks again for caring and giving us your valuable feedback.

It would be extremely helpful for me to be able to create Prezi video from my iPad. Please let me know if this feature will be coming.

2 Likes

Hi Sam,

you say that you can use an ipad to present a prezi video on fi webex. but that does not seem to work for me either…

Hello @Annechien_Alkemade, currently it is not possible to join a Webex conference with Prezi Video on your iPad, because you would need the app which is not available yet for mobile devices.