Can you upload Google Slides to Prezi?

I have a Google Drive presentation that I would like to turn into a Prezi, but I am not sure how?
Help!

I almost forgot! Can someone answer this soon! I have a presentation due for work.
~The same person who wrote the question above

Hi I G and Zooe!

Yes Zooe you are right there is no direct way from Google Drive to import into prezi and yes you can save your document on Google Drive as PowerPoint presentation and then import the ppt or pptx file into the prezi from there. To do this you can follow these steps:

How to insert your PowerPoint slides:

• Select ‘ Insert ’ from the top menu and then ’ PowerPoint…’ when in Edit Mode. 

• Choose the  PPT  or  PPTx  file you want to import. After a brief loading process, Prezi will preview all of the slides for you in panel on the right-hand side of the screen. 

• You can now drag and drop individual slides from the sidebar onto your prezi canvas. 

• You can also multi select slides with shift and double click to insert them onto your prezi canvas

• Alternatively, you can click ’ Insert All…’ to bring all of your slides into your prezi at the same time. 

• If you choose this option, you will be asked to set a template for your slides. 
    and for more information please go here:
    http://bit.ly/MgrVc0 (PowerPoint Import) 

Kind regards,

Lisa

1 Like

I hope this features is in the roadmap. It’s really disappointing not to be able to embed Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides into a Prezi. Thx!

Hi, is it now possible to import google slides into Prezi video?

1 Like

Hi Catarina, thanks for coming back to me. Is there a technical reason why this isn’t possible? Reason for my question is that it looks like this is already requested for the past 4+ years and still not available in the Prezi video platform. I’m evaluating this solution for a large enterprise where we only use Google Cloud products. Of course we can export to ppt but often the formatting changes which means a lot of “repairs/work” needed to use the slides you already created which is far from ideal. Any idea if this is now on the product roadmap?

1 Like