Cannot change email

I am registered as an Edu license but will be retiring from the school. I tried to change my email address to my personal email but it will not allow me to change the email. I followed the directions to change the email. Suggestions?

@Kata

I’m also interested in this topic, maybe I’ll have to switch my account as well. Because I’m currently an Exchange Student in a different Country.

Hey @Ahmet_Emin_Avci1, as long as you are still a student and you can reach your educational email, it doesn’t matter which country you’re in. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions and I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes this was helpful, I was wondering if it is possible to change my current Edu.mail to another Edu.mail?

Hey @Ahmet_Emin_Avci1! Yes, it’s possible, you can change it yourself. Here is an article about it. :slight_smile: Let me know if you succeded!

1 Like

I’ve saved this, I can only do it when I get my new E-mail. I’ll let you know Dear Mrs. Kata, thank you so much for your help.

Hello Team Prezi,
I am a college educator that has registered for a free edu Prezi account on my personal college email (.edu). I will be leaving the institution and would like to change the email on the account to our study abroad office account (also with .edu). When I try to change this by editing the account as instructed in the video (https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003499193-Changing-your-email-address) I receive an error message that says “cannot change e-mail address”

Please help!
Sarah

Hello @Lasell_International, this error message usually indicates that the email address you’re trying to use is already registered in our system. Please double check if you already have an account associated with this email address. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help. Regards, S.

Can’t you just make a new account or is there things you don’t want to lose?

1 Like

I am getting the error message - cannot change my e-mail in prezi. I have the edu license and my university is changing my e-mail address soon to another one. What can I do?

Hi @Annukka_Pekkarinen, can you please send us a screenshot of the message you are getting? Are you trying to change it through your Account settings?

l will 2019-10-03T05:00:00Z

I am trying to change my students.edu.au account to a staff edu.au account and it is not accepting it.

Any ideas would be really appreciated!

Thanks

Hello @Claire_Farrugia, please make sure the email address you’re trying to use is not already registered. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us, we’ll be happy to help.