Hello, I was trying to highlight a section in an image but it was not successful. I tried clicking undo but it would delete it and now there is a random highlight in my presentation that I cannot get rid of! Can you please help! Thank you!
Any takers? I have to present in a few hours… Thanks!
Hello Crystal Irwin-Singh,
sorry for the late reply, obviously its too late for you now - if you still want to remove it:
- try sending content that may be on top of the highlighter objects by right clicking and choosing send to back / front…
- Use shift and left mouse button to draw a rectangle around the object to select it - then delete or bring to front…
If you are still having problems if you share the URL for the Prezi I can take a look for you.
just right click it and press Cut always works hehe
Thanks John, worked beautifully!
For everyone out there, STEPS:
- Move away objects (Drag with left mouse button)
- Draw a rectangle using Shift+left mouse button over highlight
- Right click -> delete rectangle.
- Bye bye highlight