Cannot delete my account

let me get this straight, I no longer wants this Prezi account and I’m trying to delete it with no success.

They send me an email with a confirmation link who NEVER works, always says “404 error”. I mean, come on, be serious. All of your links works, except the link to delete my account. Very strange, to be honest.

And oh, I can’t contact support team directly, because I don’t have a premium account. Cheers!

Hello @Pedro_Luiz, I merged your post with the relevant thread.

Currently, in order to delete an account, you need to access the Account Settings page, as described in this article. Are you able to do so?

Hope to hear from you soon!

I can’t delete my account. I’ve seen other people posting about this issue as well. I’ve already tried changing the password and changing the industry as some comments suggests. However, I’m still unable to delete my account. A message keeps suggesting that I’m putting in the wrong password even though the password is autofilled, it can’t possibly be wrong.

This is very frustrating. Prezi doesn’t allow users to keep information private and has horrible customer care. Only accounts with subscription can access basic contact features like chatting with the Prezi team. This is a horrible experience.
Fix this issue immediately.

Hello @User_User, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.

Thanks for the details about your past troubleshooting steps. Autofilling the password might cause an issue here as it might have an older one saved. Could you please make sure to reset the password once more, and then type in the exact same password when you are trying to delete the account?

Hello,

I’ve created a Prezi account about 10 years ago. This was done by sign-in with Facebook.

Since a few years i have deleted my Facebook account. How can i delete my Prezi account since i can’t login anymore?

Any help is appreciated!

Hello @Tom_Oude_Rengerink, I’ve merged your question into the relevant topic.

You should be able to click on this link to reset your password. There you can use the email address that you used with Facebook and you will be able to create a new password as long as you still have access to that email address.

Please let me know if that helped :slight_smile:

Hello Laura,

I do not have access to that email address any more. I would like to delete my account because the data on this account is indexed by search engines.

What are my options?

Hello @Tom_Oude_Rengerink, I’ve sent you a PM to better assist you.

Please check your inbox.

Hi, I have deleted my account, but when you search my name, my old presentations are still available. I have made a new account to reply to the forum. How can I delete those old presentations

Hi @Shion_Hulkenberg, I’ve sent you a PM to further assist you.

Please check your inbox :slight_smile: