Cannot edit presentations

Hi @Andrea_Zappalaglio,

Thanks for the video, as I see this is a Prezi Next presentation and I don’t see a reason why the buttons should not work. Can you check my comment above and try the presentation in an Incognito window? This should help rule out a few things that can cause this issue.
You can also try to edit your presentation in a different browser, and let me know how that works out. :slight_smile:
This would be the first step in the troubleshooting.

Hi @Lisa_Lin, you should be able to copy a Classic presentation from your dashboard when you are trying to edit the presentation. It should offer you to make a copy in Prezi Next. Could you tell me what is happening exactly if you are trying to edit a presentation?
Can you also send a link to one of the Classic presentations you are having issues with?

Hello Bart, I am trying with Safari and it works, there must be an issue with Chrome then.

However, it looks like I need an Edu Plus plan to download the prezis and turn them into PDF/Power Points, could you confirm this?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hi @Andrea_Zappalaglio, I’m glad it works with Safari, in that case, I would clear the cache of Google Chrome and try again. :slight_smile:

In order to download your presentations for offline use, you would need the Edu Plus plan indeed.

Hope this helps!

thanks a lot

2 Likes