Cannot edit presentations

I’m trying to edit a Prezi, I’m basically trying to upload pdfs, and I keep getting the “Page Unresponsive” message what feels like every few minutes. It takes me several attempts to upload a single document. Does my Prezi have too much on it perhaps?

Hello @John_Thomson, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please send us the title of the presentation so we can look into this?

I’d also recommend you clearing the cache/cookies of your preferred browser, restarting your computer and opening the editor once again.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello.

The presentation I am working on is called Scholarship Calculus.

I’ll try those other things you suggest too.

Thanks,

John.

I cleared the cache etc.

It was looking promising for a couple of minutes there before getting the same problems.

John.

@John_Thomson the presentation is quite big in terms of size, and you’ve also embedded a large amount of videos, which may cause some slowness depending on the specifications of your computer.

Could you please tell us which browser are you using? Are you connected to a school or a private network?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Catria, thank you.

I am connecting directly to your site from my desktop at home (we are on holiday this week) using Google Chrome. I have also tried Microsoft Edge but I was getting the same problem.

When you say the videos are “embedded”, does that mean they are actually in the Prezi? I thought they were nothing more than links and therefore carry negligible overhead?

John.

@John_Thomson the videos are embedded from Youtube, but depending on the specifications of your computer, it might cause some slowness when opening the editor.

It would be very helpful if you could send us the specifications of your computer, so we can further investigate this :slight_smile:

Well I can tell you I get the same problem on every computer I try. My school issue laptop (2 years old), a school desktop (3 years old) and my personal desktop at home (5 years old but with upgrades). I can’t see that realistically being the problem.

Any particular specs I should be looking at?

John.

@John_Thomson we’re going to send you a private message so we can better assist you!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Prezi won’t load correctly