Cannot edit prezi

Hey,

I was able to open and edit my group’s Prezi presentation earlier today. Now I can’t, I am able to present it but not edit. I tried opening it on Prezi Next same issues. I was able to create a copy and edit it, so I still should have permissions to the Prezi. Are the servers down? How can I fix this?

Thanks

Hi guys,
I am trying to open a presentation to edit it. However, when I try to open the presentation, it says there is an issue with Prezi Editor. I already checked to see if my chrome is update, which it is, and tried different browsers. Is Prezi down rn for maintenance or is there a way to troubleshoot this to make sure I can go back to editing my presentation. I am able to present it, but not edit it.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello everyone, we’ve resolved this issue. You should be able to access your presentations online as usual, without further problems.

Thanks for your patience, and we’re sorry for any inconvenience that this issue has caused.

In the future, if you would like to check the status of Prezi.com, check out our status page.