Cannot edit video while connected to Zoom?

Hello. I launch Prezi Cast with Zoom conference according to the manual. I see both windows (Prezi and Zoom). But there is no content and templates bars in Prezi window. Does anybody know how to solve the problem?

Hello @Yulia_Popova Could you please send us a full screenshot of your Zoom and Prezi windows so we can better determine the issue? Could you also link the manual that you were referring to?

Hello, Petra_B

Sorry for the late answer.

I attached the screenshot.
Here is the manual https://support.prezi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036562613-Live-streaming-and-video-conferencing-in-Zoom-with-Prezi-Video

чт, 2 сент. 2021 г. в 17:40, Petra via Prezi Community <prezi@discoursemail.com>:

Hi @Yulia_Popova
Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

It seems like you are already connected to Zoom, which is why you cannot find the content and templates bars.

You would need to open the Prezi video application, add your content by either importing an existing presentation or by pressing the “Create new video” button. After your presentation is created you can connect to Zoom as in the article that you have linked.

I hope this helps!

Hi, Petra_B

Thank you for your answer. I’d like not to use presentation created beforehand, but add texts and pictures in the process of Zoom conference. I saw this done by other people. What should I do to use this option?

Hello @Yulia_Popova

In this case, I would suggest you follow the steps in this article from our Knowledge Base.

I hope this helps!

Thank you, Petra_B

I still don’t have the right sidebar in the Prezi Video to add pictures and texts real-time.

Hi @Yulia_Popova, it seems like you are in the preview mode of your presentation that blocks editing of your content. You would need to click on the arrow in the top left corner of your PV window that would take you back to the Create new video option.

In case you open up Prezi Video fresh, you can also select the Create new video option.

Hope this helps!

пн, 13 сент. 2021 г. в 19:02, Bart via Prezi Community <prezi@discoursemail.com>:

Hi @Yulia_Popova, thanks for the screenshot.

Once you select the left button “Create New Video” you should be able to edit your presentation’s content and connect your application to Zoom. For further information please check the article mentioned above.

If it still does not work, could you please tell me what are you doing step-by-step?

Hello, Bart!

It finally worked.
I changed the sequence of actions. I launched Zoom first and then launched Prezi.
Thank you for your help.

1 Like