Cannot verify my Student account..for some reason?

Hi there. I was recommended to use this wonderful presentation app by one of my friends. She told me that given that I’m a student, using my university e-mail I could benefit from student/educator side of Prezi. However, anytime I enter my uni e-mail and password that I use for it, it keeps telling me it’s an incorrect pass. I’m kind of lost here and would like some help. Thank you.

Hello, Have you already created a Prezi account? To be able to log in, you will need to register first. In case you already have an account, you can change the license to EDU in your account settings. Please visit this page.

Hi, I’m tagging onto this thread as it is fairly similar to my problem. I have requested an upgrade to edu plus account several times but have not received an email (definitely not in junk) to my university email address. Is this because I’m at university in the UK and our email addresses end .ac.uk not .edu? Hope you can help,

Bruce

Hello @Bruce_Garnham, can you please tell me the email address associated with your Prezi account? I’ll take a look at it.

Hi Sara,

I realised my email provider was “quarantining” the emails, I’ve released them now!

On another note, is it possible to pay one month at a time , I can’t really justify £84 at the moment?

Thanks,

Bruce

Hello @Bruce_Garnham, we currently only offer yearly EDU subscriptions, as these are discounted licenses. I apologize for any inconvenience.