Can't change privacy settings

Hi,

I’ve recently upgraded to Plus but I am unable to change my privacy settings from Discoverable to Private.

this is the case for some presentations that I created in the trial mode and for presentations that I created after the upgrade. Presentations created as private and then switched to discoverable
also exhibit this issue.

Thanks

@Gareth_Vaughan Sorry for the inconvenience, sometimes it takes a little while for the system to update the features.

I tested your account and was able to modify privacy settings so everything should be up and running now!

I am having the same issue. please could you privatise my document?
Thanks

@Ben_Porter I checked your account and the feature seemed to be working, could you check it again please?

Dear Prezi team,

I have the same problem. I just upgraded my account but I am unable to change from public to private.

Could you please help me?

Thank you,

David

Hi @AIRBUS_PESC_Prezi, could you log out and log back in and try using the feature then? Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the license to be updated but according to our system, you now have a Standard license so you should be able to set your presentations private.

Hi, i have registered for Prezi Next Standard, with the 7 day trial. I can not change my presentation settings to private, it has a lock. Can you do this in the trial period?

Hello @cgcg7777, I have investigated your account and you should be able to change the privacy now. Could you please let us know if you are able to do so?

I could change it on my phone, but not on pc. All good now though.

Thanks

Chris Gibbs

0419 930 888

Hello @cgcg7777, could you please let us know if you are able to change through your computer?

Yes working now, being the next day. Did not work yesterday even after log out amd back in. But working now. Thanks.

Thanks

Chris Gibbs

0419 930 888

Hello Chris, I am glad it’s working correctly now!

Hi Prezi Team,

I just upgraded to standard and cannot change setting from public to private. I already logged out and in and it still won’t work. Could you please review my account?

@Maura_Mayorga_Wenege I checked your account and the feature seems to be activated now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

5 posts were split to a new message: Deactivating view links

can someone help to check mine account ? experiencing the same issue . Thanks .

Hello @evan_li, we have investigated your account and it seems like it’s possible to change the privacy now. Could you please tell us if you are able to do so? :slight_smile:

thanks, seems to be working now .

1 Like

Hello team,

I just converted from Prezi basic to Next and I am not able to change the privacy settings of the presentations that I had created. Need some help to resolve it.

thanks for your help in advance
sourav

Hello @Sourav_Nayyar, are you able to change the privacy settings now? :slight_smile: