Can't connect Zoom account with Prezi Video

When I go to connect my Prezi Video presentation to Zoom, I sign in as expected, but then I always get the following error message after it attempts to launch Zoom from Prezi Video: “We couldn’t log in with your Zoom account. Please try again.” Earlier this evening I updated my Zoom account to the latest version, and I have restarted my computer several times. Is there something else I am missing?

Thank you!

-Nick

Hello @Nick_Burka, are you inserting your Zoom details correctly?

I would also recommend you to try the following:

1. Log in into Zoom and start your meeting;
  2. In your Zoom video settings, click on the option “Prezi Video Virtual Camera”;
  3. Meanwhile, open the Prezi Video app and select your video;
  4. Then, click on Video conference and you should be automatically connected.

Let us know if this worked out for you :slight_smile:

Good morning Catrina,

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, I have been logging in with my school google account as I usually do to access Zoom.

That said, I was ready to get a screenshot for you of my Zoom account video options as just yesterday I only had the FaceTime HD option available, but today I see that it seems to be working just fine. :p. All the same, please see attached to see the error message I was receiving yesterday when I was initially attempting to connect Zoom and Prezi Video.

On a separate note- is it possible to connect Google Slides with Prezi Video?

Thank you so much!

Best,

Nick

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 10.45.43 PM.png

1 Like

Hello @Nick_Burka, thanks a lot for sending the screenshot, and I’m glad everything is working correctly now :slight_smile:

At the moment, it’s only possible to import PPTs, but we will forward your request to our Product team!

Hi Catrina,

Thank you very much. Have a good day.

Best,

Nick

1 Like

For the last week, I have been unable to load and video cast my Prezi presentations to Zoom in Prezi video. I have moved all of my presentations to be able to video cast them in Zoom (which I have loved) but now it just tries to load and cast them and then shuts down completely. This is a major issue for me as I have multiple virtual training sessions to run over the next few weeks. Anyone have this issue and figure it out? I have noticed Prezi video has updated (you can now see presenter notes) and I’m not sure if this created a glitch.

Hello @DukeIM_Programs, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Are you using Mac or Windows? I would advise you to try to connect to Zoom following the recommendations mentioned here.

Please, let us know if it worked out!