Can't connect Zoom account with Prezi Video

When I go to connect my Prezi Video presentation to Zoom, I sign in as expected, but then I always get the following error message after it attempts to launch Zoom from Prezi Video: “We couldn’t log in with your Zoom account. Please try again.” Earlier this evening I updated my Zoom account to the latest version, and I have restarted my computer several times. Is there something else I am missing?

Thank you!

-Nick

Hello @Nick_Burka, are you inserting your Zoom details correctly?

I would also recommend you to try the following:

1. Log in into Zoom and start your meeting;
  2. In your Zoom video settings, click on the option “Prezi Video Virtual Camera”;
  3. Meanwhile, open the Prezi Video app and select your video;
  4. Then, click on Video conference and you should be automatically connected.

Let us know if this worked out for you :slight_smile:

Good morning Catrina,

Thank you for getting back to me. Yes, I have been logging in with my school google account as I usually do to access Zoom.

That said, I was ready to get a screenshot for you of my Zoom account video options as just yesterday I only had the FaceTime HD option available, but today I see that it seems to be working just fine. :p. All the same, please see attached to see the error message I was receiving yesterday when I was initially attempting to connect Zoom and Prezi Video.

On a separate note- is it possible to connect Google Slides with Prezi Video?

Thank you so much!

Best,

Nick

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 10.45.43 PM.png

1 Like

Hello @Nick_Burka, thanks a lot for sending the screenshot, and I’m glad everything is working correctly now :slight_smile:

At the moment, it’s only possible to import PPTs, but we will forward your request to our Product team!

Hi Catrina,

Thank you very much. Have a good day.

Best,

Nick

1 Like

For the last week, I have been unable to load and video cast my Prezi presentations to Zoom in Prezi video. I have moved all of my presentations to be able to video cast them in Zoom (which I have loved) but now it just tries to load and cast them and then shuts down completely. This is a major issue for me as I have multiple virtual training sessions to run over the next few weeks. Anyone have this issue and figure it out? I have noticed Prezi video has updated (you can now see presenter notes) and I’m not sure if this created a glitch.

Hello @DukeIM_Programs, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Are you using Mac or Windows? I would advise you to try to connect to Zoom following the recommendations mentioned here.

Please, let us know if it worked out!

Hi. I’m also having the same error of not connecting my Zoom account in the Prezi video in Mac.

Hi @Nelo_Sanchez, could you please elaborate on that?

Could you send me a screenshot of the issue happening?

Hi @Nelo_Sanchez, could you tell me what happens if you click on “Sign in via Zoom.us” before typing in your credentials?

After I clicked the Sign in via Zoom.us, my browser automatically opens then a window popped out saying “Open Prezi Video.” Once clicked, the screenshot above will appear saying that “We cannot log in with your Zoom account.”

I also have a paid version of Zoom and I used my google account to sign in.

Unlike in the tutorial video, after clicking the “Sign in via Zoom.us,” the internet browser will open and will ask to sign-in in Zoom. But it my case, a popped out notification saying “Open Prezi Video” appears.

Hi @Nelo_Sanchez, that is happening because you are logged in already to Zoom via your Google account in your browser. Could you log out from Zoom in your browser, then try again from Prezi Video?

Already tried to log out Zoom from my browser then tried signing in from Prezi Video, but still says that we cannot log in with your Zoom account. :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Nelo_Sanchez, if you are using Zoom via Google Chrome, then the exact login process would be the following:

-Have a Chrome session where you are not logged into Zoom.
-Start Prezi Video, go to the Zoom connection window.
-Click on Sign in via Zoom.us
-On the new window select sign in with Google.
-Once this is done it should work fine.

If it does not work, please log out from your Google account completely and log back in as Prezi Video’s Zoom login uses your Google login.

Hope this helps!

I tried the procedure you mentioned. I even change my browser to safari and did the same but still, it says that we cannot log with your Zoom account.:frowning:

1 Like

Hi @Nelo_Sanchez, we are investigating this with our developers.

Until then as a workaround, I could recommend you to join/start the Zoom meeting first, then start up Prezi Video, it should be able to connect that way without logging in to Zoom from Prezi Video.

Let me know if this helps!

Noted on this, Bart. Hopefully, your developers can fix this issue. Big thanks!

2 Likes

I am having the same Zoom login error from within Prezi after trying all of the solutions above.

When I start Zoom first – I can select “Prezi Video Virtual Camera” - however, it just shows a blank black screen.

1 Like

Hello @Brian_Hui, can you kindly let us know which operating system are you using?

Also, try the following steps:

• Download the Prezi Video app again, clicking here.

• Download Zoom again, clicking here.

• Update your operational system to the newest version.

• Test your camera through this website.

I hope to hear from you soon.