Can't connect Zoom account with Prezi Video

Hi - I also can’t connect to Zoom, or Google Meet. I’ve tried everything suggested on this thread. Using Big Sur 11.0. Can someone please assist?

Hi @Susan_Willson, could you tell me what is happening exactly if you try to connect Prezi Video with either Zoom or Google Meet?

@Bart I’m experiencing a similar issue and this is the error I’m receiving in the Prezi Video desktop app (I’m using Mac running 10.15.5). I’ve tried the helpful suggestions above, but to no avail. Any ideas to get this working are appreciated. Thank you.

Hi @Daniel_Dunn, I would recommend you to Sign in via Zoom.us following my comment above. :slight_smile:

Let me know if it does not work and we will further look into this.

I have prepared a prezi video by importing from PowerPoint. I need to use this to do a presentation in a zoom meeting being hosted by someone else. Their zoom meeting only has a zoom ID but no Passcode because they use ‘waiting room’ in zoom instead of a Passcode.
When I try to join their zoom meeting and select join zoom in the prezi console, prezi video asks for their zoom meeting ID and passcode. But they have no passcode. How can I link up to their zoom meeting?
I don’t think I can access their meeting via my own zoom app

Hi @Simon_Tucker, in this case, I would advise you to use the 2nd flow of connecting your Prezi Video with Zoom.

• For this, please set up your presentation and click on Video conferencing. Please do not select which application you are planning to use.

• Now please join the Zoom meeting via the app, and once you are in, switch your camera to be “Prezi Video Virtual Camera”.

This should connect your Prezi Video with Zoom. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Thank you Bart

Simon

2 Likes

My supervisor asked me to present in a zoom meeting. The zoom meeting was setup requiring the zoom ID only and no password is required. However, when I select connect to Zoom from Prezi presents, the sign in box that appears requires that I input both the meeting ID and password. Since I don’t have a password I cannot connect to Zoom. How can I get around this. Thanks!

Hello @Michael_Struve, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check this recommendation to connect Prezi Video with Zoom?

Let us know if this could help!