Can't Edit a Prezi Classic. My other Prezi's work fine

I teach high school Forensic Science, and I tried to open my Prezi on Blood Spatter this morning, and it wouldn’t open in the normal version. It put me in the simplified version. prezi%20issue and I get this error message. Does anyone else have this problem? All of my other prezi’s work fine. And How do you contact Prezi without upgrading to a pay account?

Here’s the link to the Prezi if anyone wants to take a look at it feel free.

https://prezi.com/4mnijoeqggvf/blood-spatter-analysis/?webgl=0

@James_Dorsey As far as we know, this error message is triggered by inserting:

• either a media file with special character(s) in the file name (in particular & and characters as " ä, ö, ü or ß). If you did that, please remove it from the presentation, rename the source file to something with only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, - and _ and insert again.

• any media file from a network drive. Please copy any file to a local drive before inserting.

In addition, please make sure there are no firewall/adblock settings that could be blocking the software. I hope this info helps!

Is there anyway you could reset the file to an earlier version? I haven’t edited that file in a couple years, but I can’t get back into it to edit it.

Thanks,

Jim Dorsey

James_Dorsey

3d

Is there anyway you could reset the file to an earlier version? I haven’t edited that file in a couple years, but I can’t get back into it to edit it.

Thanks,

Jim Dorse

Could you please let us know what earlier version you would like us to roll it back to?

Lana,
Any date from last year. It seems the file is currently corrupted on your end. I can’t copy it, I can’t edit it, or download it. What every you can do so I can open it back up. There are like 2 weeks of my class notes on there. Whatever you can do would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim Dorsey

@James_Dorsey, can you please check the presentation now? Also, please know that it seems your account is currently in the “limbo” state as you no longer have a paid license but you haven’t downgraded either. When you log into your account the next time, please choose to either renew the license or to opt for a free Basic license.

I hope this helps!

Lana,
I downgraded back to the basic EDU account, and everything works fine now. Thanks you for all your help.

Glad I could help!