Can't edit, goes into presentation mode

I first created the file at home on my macbook. However, when i tried to edit it at work, it goes into presentation mode whenever i click edit. Be it from the main page with all my presentations, or in the specific page. I dont know what is wrong and i need it for work! My work laptop is a windows.

Hello @Samantha_Chong, could you please send us the view link of the presentation so we are able to investigate it?

Hi Catarina,

Please find the link here.

http://prezi.com/cjvfxsgbcuf1/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

Thank you.

Hello @Samantha_Chong, I have investigated your presentation using a Mac and everything seems to be working correctly. Please, make sure there are no firewall or adblock settings in your work computer that could be blocking the access to Prezi. Let us know if the issue still persists.

Hi Catarina,

It works on a Mac. My problem is that it doesn’t work on a windows and I am using a windows computer at work.

Hello @Samantha_Chong, could you please make sure there are no firewall or adblock settings in your work computer that could be blocking the access to edit the presentation? Let us know if the issue is still happening.

Hi I have no idea because it is a work on and I need admin rights etc. But my understanding is my colleagues are able to edit theirs using their work laptops. So I am not sure what is wrong.

Hello @Samantha_Chong, could you please tell us what web browser are you using?

Google chrome

Hello @Samantha_Chong, could you try to connect to a different network and see if you are able to edit your presentations?

It would also be very helpful if you could send us a screencast (video) containing all the steps until the issue shows up.