Can't find Prezi Video camera in Microsoft teams

Yesterday I was able to link Prezi video using the desktop app with my Microsoft Teams Video call. Today, when I try to link them, Microsoft Teams cannot find the Prezi Video camera as an option. I need to be able to run Prezi Video through Microsoft Teams.

1 Like

Hello @Classroom_Advantage, are you first opening the Prezi Video application and only then selecting the option to connect to Microsoft teams? I would also recommend you to check the steps in this article.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi, Can’t connect prezivideo with MS teams, i try to do the same thing with Zoom and it works with normally.

a friend try in Teams and he can’t do too.

Please check this problem,

Santiago Lloreda
Universidad Libre
Cali, Colombia

1 Like

Hello @Santiago_Llloreda, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Could you please check my reply above?

Let us know if you were able to find the camera!

i Can´t find the camera, I follow the instructions to the letter but the prezivideo camera is not available in MS teams.

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your reports, our development team is currently investigating this issue and as soon as we have any details, we’ll share it in this thread.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience with this matter!

I have tried all of this. Teams cannot locate the Prezi Camera, so this is still an issue.

2 Likes

hi there!
I’m having the same problem here. Its been impossible to connect Prezi Video to Microsoft Teams. I’m waiting hard for a definition about this.
Thanks.

Hello,
I have the same problem with all the other video conferencing software I have tried (Google Meet and Clickmeeting)

Hello everyone, our development team is actively working on the resolution of this issue, we apologize for the inconvenience. As soon as we have any news, we’ll let you know!

2 Likes

Good evening, i am having similar issues when trying to use Prezi Video via Presentation Manager XD (on24) but i am unable to find Prezi Video as a source.

I have tried all the above to try and resolve the issue, i have removed and re-installed Prezi Video but nothing.

I had this communicating late last week on a trial run and it worked, i have not changed any setting since and i am using the same laptop and the same browser. One of my colleagues tried it this morning who is unfamiliar with the software and was able to find the source but the camera would not work.

I have even tried to find the camera course via Google Chrome setting but the only options available are those that i have previously downloaded.

Would you help me resolve this issue, i am unclear what else to try.

Thanks in advance
Darrell

stessa cosa succede anche a me e però tra 3 giorni ho un esame!!!

probabilmente ciò è successo a causa di un’ultimo aggiornamento di MS.

I have had this problem as well. I have to use Teams for work so this really is critical for me.

Has there been any updates to this problem?

Hello community, our development team was able to find the origin for this issue, and the fix will come in the next release of the application. Meanwhile, we recommend you to run this installer in your computer, as that should resolve the issue for now :slight_smile:

Please, let us know if you were able to find the PV virtual camera in MS Teams afterwards!

Hi I still can’t find Prezi Video camera in Microsoft Teams but the installer doesn’t work for me because I’m on a mac. Can you help please?

1 Like

Hello @Nancy_Toledo, can you kindly try to download through this URL.

Reinstall the application and let me know if it’s working for you.

I can’t see the prezi virtual camera in MS Teams on MacOS. I have tried reinstalling as per the link but it still does not show up. This is essential to my signing up for teams license

Hello @Steve_McIntyre, I checked with our team and made some tests, Prezi Video is working normally with MS Teams on Mac. Check which version of Prezi Video you currently have, the Version 1.6.0 is working with MS. You can download the newest version here.

Let me know if this was helpful. :smile: