Can't install Prezi Video - System Requirements

I tried to install prezi video, but I can not install it, because - according to the message- my type of windows is not supported. What can I do? I tried it on the type of windows 8.1 and windows 7. Please help!

Hey @Flaskay_Zsuzsa for Prezi Video you’ll need Windows 10 (32 or 64bit), you can read more about the system requirements here.

I’m brand new to Prezi and wanted to explore using Prezi Video.
Unfortunately, the present version appears not to be compatible with El Capitan, MacOSX 10.11.6.

Thoughts on workarounds appreciated, including potentially using Classic instead.

Hello @James_LaRoche, I merged your post with the relevant thread. You need to have an OS 10.13 or higher to run Prezi Video, please check more details in this article.

In relation to Classic, we are currently working on the process of making it possible to open and edit your Classic presentations within the Flash-free Prezi Next editor, so in the future you will also be able to use those presentations with Prezi Video :slight_smile:

Whenever we have any news regarding this release we will post it here.

Minimum requirements

• Memory ram?

• Operating system?

• Band width?

Hi @Berzau_Sofoifa, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
I would recommend you to check the answer above. :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: No audio on my Prezi Video

I tried installing the desktop app (Prezi.Video-x64-2.4.3.0.exe) and I’m using Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit, but I get this error every time:

Hi @Alain_S_Remy, I’ve merged your question to the relevant topic.
Please see our answers above. :slight_smile: