Can't select objects in most of the parts of my prezi

15789-qfiezt_inline

I’ve opened my prezi to edit it after a while ( http://prezi.com/wnqzilbsrvd-/algoritmo-paralisis-braquial-obstetrica-pbo/) When I try to edit some bubbles and texts I amb not able to make click on them, like there did not exist, so I can’t edit them.

What can I do?

Hi Muset,

Prezi uses a smart zooming, and this feature has two elements:  zoom in on an object  and  zoom out to a set distance.
If you cannot click in an object you might have to zoom out and hover your mouse over the object bit to be able to select it.

If you think it might be a troubleshooting problem I would recommend you to visit our topic about system requirements:http://bit.ly/1iuMXw8

For more information: http://bit.ly/1bYY0eY

Best,
Nicole

Hi, I have been trying this and it really doesn’t work; I have been zooming in and out at all levels and it will never let me select my object so now I have some unwanted content right in the middle of my presentation that can’t be erased. Any other suggestions? My system requirements are fine but this seems to be a software bug. 

Thank you!

I have the same issue. It’s really annoying.

Hi All,

If you have any problem when editing your prezi please try our troubleshooting tips here and make sure you have this requirements in order to continue using prezi.com.

Best,
Nicole

Did you figure this out? I’m having the same issue. I can zoom out to click on and edit all the other content on my presentation - but one item seems embedded or something. It’s not the system requirements, since I can select an edit all the other (identical) items.

Hi Whitney,  sorry for any inconvenience! Some items it can be hard to select an object if it is between other objects, but I would suggest, you move the other objects around and zoom in to this one so you will be able to select it. Also highly recommend to check our system requirements and firewall settings.
Best,
Nicole

Nicole, I’m having the same issue. Really frustrating!! None of the troubleshooting tips help — I tried this in multiple browsers, I have no firewall and Flash is up to date, but I’m still unable to select my text box (or anything else for that matter!)

Can you please investigate — your canned answers don’t really help here, sorry!

Thanks,

–Max.

Max, I finally discovered my problem had to do with an invisible frame that had anchored everything into place. Being invisible, it is pretty tricky to find. Not sure if there might be an easier way than blindly clicking everywhere, but my two cents for what it’s worth. Good luck!

By switching from Safari to Chrome I was finally able to select the text that was giving me problems.

Thank you Whitney. It was a great help for me. It worked!
I placed an invisible frame that could cover all of my unerasable objects.
Then I deleted the frame.
It disappered with all of my unerasable objects!
Thank you very much for a nice idea.

Hi All, 

Thanks for sharing your resolutions. In most of the times issues within the editor has to do with our system requirements.
I am glad you had your issue solved.

Good luck in your presentations! 
Best,
Nicole

Whitney is right, when you right click on the presentation it should say something like group/ungroup. when you ungroup it it allows you to edit each individual piece.

I DONT KNOW WHAT I DIT BUT IT WORKED THANK GOD (i did something that u said)

This isn’t an issue with system requirements at all.  it’s a bad design.  If you can select the frame on the left hand side, you should be able to delete it there as well instead of trying to blindly find it in the main view (ESPECIALLY WHEN INVISIBLE FRAMES IS AN OPTION).  That seems like it should have been common sense when it was created, but I guess not.  I’m also raging right now because I can’t find the damn invisible frames anywhere and I’ve been blinding clicking for the last 10 minutes.

Hi Dan, 

Sorry for that! And thanks for the feedback!
Please try refreshing your page, and follow the system requirements.
This might help.

Best,
Nicki

“Follow the system requirements” - Nicki, you’ve used the same generic answer numerous times, failing to address the users’ specific issues. This is poor.

finally discovered my problem had to do with an invisible frame that had anchored everything into place. Being invisible, it is pretty tricky to find. Not sure if there might be an easier way than blindly clicking everywhere, but my two cents for what it’s worth. 

Hi. Facing the same problem here, I’ve found out that the objects I wanted to edit were accidentaly grouped together with some bigger objects that I had in neighbour frames. Zooming all out, selecting everything and ungrouping it solved my problem.
I hope it helps.

Thanks Hiro. I created a frame around my erasable objects and erased the frame. The objects disappeared. This is a bug and Prezi should fix it…I’m working using the desktop version, not a browser.