Change the thumbnail of an embedded presentation

When I embede my prezi in a website the thumbnail is a dark/grey square with a play sign. Is there anyu way to change it?

It is not nice to have that in a site. It is not good for us or even for yopu in PREZI. All the apps I work with have a very nice photo or image that apear when sometining is embeded. some times you can choose it other times you can’t bur never a grey dark square that gives no idea of what is there

Currently, it’s not possible to edit the thumbnail of an embedded presentation, I’m afraid. I apologize for any inconvenience it causes.

I’ll also pass this feedback on to our Product Team.

Hello Vanda thanks so uch for your answer. You really shoud work on it. As you may see it’s not nice that all the prezis of everybody loo the same all ovber the world : a dark grey square. Prezi is a visual tool so it shoul look nice in the sites where the presentations are embebed. it´s not good for the image of your product to have such a negative point. I like Prezi very much but there are some detaisl that can ruin a good tool and this is one of them. Even if you don’t want to give us the chance to edit or choose the thumbnail, you should at list put something else by default. For instance for the free acounts it would be the firt slide of the presentation. And for the people who pay the possibility to change the thumbanail.

Its a advise of someone who likes PREZI.

Hope you solve this matter soon

Best regards from our team of the Lisbon School of Agriculture

Thank you, we understand that this can be an important feature, we’ll report it to the responsible team.