Changing dates in Timeline Template

Hello all,

I searched and can’t work this out: how do I change the dates in the timeline template. They don’t seem to be editable text fields. I want to use the template concept (timeline for the history of a subject) but can’t seem to get the year dates changed.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Glen_Hawkins, you have to right click on the icons/topics first and select “Edit topic cover”. Then you’ll be able to select and edit the text boxes. I hope this helps.

I got that to work for the larger topic dates, but cannot get this to work for the first small ones. Any help? How can I zoom in without it changing to the subtopic? Thank you!

Hello @Julie_Rengert, could you please send us the view link of the presentation so we can assist you?

https://prezi.com/view/hUZM6aHF5vhsEcKfnFUl/

Hello @Julie_Rengert, could you please tell us if the issue is relative to this topic?

The text is sent to the back and that’s the reason why you are not able to edit it. Let us know if you would like us to fix it for you! :slight_smile:

I would LOVE it if you can fix it! I have wasted way too much time trying to get the first date to read 1859. I need it to just have one large date that says 1859 please :slight_smile:

Never mind, I finally got it. Thank you.

Hello @Julie_Rengert, I am glad you were able to fix the issue :slight_smile: if there is anything else we can assist you with, please, feel free to reach out to us!