Changing the color and transparency of shapes

Hello, I have a Prezi plus account but I do not have the little pencil to “copy” à color in my picture to use is. and I can’t make my images transparent. I watched several videos how to do it but I don’t have the bar to do it.

Can anyone explain me why?

Thanks a lot

Hello @Pastel_Audition, I’ve looked into this and both options seem to be working in your account, using Chrome. Please note that it is only possible to change the color/opacity of shapes in the presentation, not of images unfortunately. When you select a shape the fill color menu will appear in the top toolbar, in which you’ll need to click on the Custom option. Please see this screenshot. I hope this helps.

Thank you. It works that way.
Just to be sure, if I take the “post its” in structure/forme I can’t change their colors ?
If no, it would be a good idea for an update if possible.
Thank you and have a nice day

Hello @Pastel_Audition, I will forward your feedback to our developers. Currently it is only possible to change the color/opacity of shapes, topic shapes and text in the presentation. When you click on an object to select it the color menu will appear in the top toolbar automatically if it can be changed. In case you do not see this option the object’s color cannot be modified.