Changing the palette

I changed some colors in the palette (Background and theme --> Set color palette), but it has no noticable effect. If I add a new shape or line, it offers only colors from the old palette, and not the new ones I selected. What is this palette supposed to do? How do I change the default color offered for shapes?

Changing color pallette of template

Setting your colors will provide you with theme colors for your presentation.

After that, you will be able to choose from these colors and their derivatives.

If you wish to not just have the pallet available but to change the default colors of the elements, such as shapes or lines and arrows, you can update the style preset.

I cannot change the color palette of a template? I inserted all of our brand colors (selected 5) and nothing happens. I tried closing and reopening the presentation and the colors are not changed?

@Rebecca_Techeira I moved your post into the relevant thread. Have you already tried all the steps mentioned above?

By changing the color palette, the color of the already added elements will not change automatically, you need to change the color of a topic for instance manually, then you can update the style preset which will change the color of all the topics.