[Closed] Live Video within Prezi

I am doing an online presentation and would like to use Prezi Live as my link to the members of my company in offices in other parts of the country. I need them to be able to see me during this presentation. Is there a way to incorporate a live feed in the presentation itself? Or will I have to incorporate Prezi into another livestreaming tool?

1 Like

Hello @Ian_Rhodes, I’m afraid currently you would have to use another tool to achieve this, however, our team is working on Prezi A.R. which is destined for exactly this purpose. We hope you will like and use this feature once it is released!

Hello,

I have a subquestion to that for you @Agnes :wink:
Is there currently a version where you can share in a live stream both the presentation and the audio ? (no need for my face on the screen :stuck_out_tongue: )

or will it be also in Prezi A.R ?

Thank you for the insights and have a nice day both of you

Mickael

Hello @mickael_wajnberg, in case you’d like to have audio with your live presentations you’ll need to use an external software such as Zoom or Skype, as currently it is not possible to do this within Prezi. If you have ay other questions feel free to reach out to us.

1 Like

@Sara Ok, noted :slight_smile:

1 Like