[Closed] Missing slides

My Prezi is still there but all of my contents are missing how do I restore it?

1 Like

@Raven_Steele Could you send us the link of your presentation so we can take a look? Thanks in advance.

This is exactly what happened to me! How did you make out? Were you ever able to recover the rest of your slides?

@Cameron_Cohan, we have responded in the other topic you have created.

My prezi is still there but without slides or any content, it’s all empty! this is the link of my presentation: http://prezi.com/cpelifh3tjjm/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy
I was just working on it, then suddenly it’s all gone

@nesrine_mkaouar I reverted your presentation to an earlier date, could you check if this is the version you were looking for?

Hello, thank you very much

2 Likes

I created my prezi yesterday and just wanted to edit it again and now all the slides are gone except for the title slide. Can the other slides be restored? Can you reverte the presentation to an earlier date (04.01.2019)?
The link to my Präsi is this: https://prezi.com/view/9ySKt48USsTq4cgrXVaI
Thank you very much for your support!

@Tanja_Renninger I reverted your presentation, could you check if this is the version you were looking for?

Hi @Agnes,

I have been working on a presentation for a week now and I was about to finish when I realsied a few of my slides and half of one in particular disapeared …

Here is a link to my presentation: http://prezi.com/4ligye7eyryi/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

Could you please help?

Thanks,
Milan

Hi @milan.straub, could you tell me what time exactly would you like me to revert the presentation? I can see that there were several edits recently and in order to not lose any added content, please make a copy of the presentation first and then I’m happy to revert to an earlier date.

Hi @Agnes !
After making and editing my presetation, I closed the window. When I opened it again for editing it, only the title slide appears. Rest of the slides have disappeared. Can you please help?

Hi @Rashmika_Majumdar, could you please send me a link to the presentation that you would need me to revert?

1 Like

Hi @Bart !

I was working on a project a couple of weeks ago and when I came back to it yesterday all my slides were missing other than the title slide. Can I please have it reverted back to what it looked like at 11:20 AM on Thursday, the 28th of January 2021. the link to my prezi is

Hi @Daniel_Heynold, please note that this presentation only has 1 version so there is nothing to revert to. Do you have any other copies of this presentation that you could check?

1 Like

HI @Bart.
Thank you for your speedy response. could you see if either of the following two can be reverted back to 11:20 Am on January 28th.

Hi @Daniel_Heynold, I think I can revert the “Copy of …” version. Which timezone are you in?

1 Like

Hi @Bart

I am in Greenwich Mean Time as I live in England.

Hi @Daniel_Heynold, I’ve reverted the presentation, could you check, please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Bart
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed. :grinning:

2 Likes