[Closed] Removing the Prezi Video logo

I agree, this is understandable for free accounts, but must be removable for any paid accounts - I need this resolving asap - please can you provide an update on when this will be released?

1 Like

Hello everyone, for now we aren’t able to provide a release date yet, but as soon as we have news regarding this feature we will post them here :slight_smile:

Hi,

I fully agree with the above users. Please remove the watermark immediately. We pay subscription fee and we should have the software customisable for our needs. Thank you.

1 Like

For $700 per month, I am very disappointed that you are making me advertise for you - while pretending the release of this service is a value add.

Shameful. Cancelling my subscription.

Hello @carolynn_Johnson, Prezi Video is a pretty new tool and we are still developing and discussing several features within it, including the watermark removal. In addition, you are also able to use Prezi Video for free :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, we are happy to announce that this feature is now available for Plus, Edu Plus, Premium, and Business Team licenses!

How do we remove the watermark?

Hello @Yasar_Daglar, the watermark was removed automatically, could you please try to create a new video and let us know if it’s working? :slight_smile:

Hello!! Is it possible to put my own company’s watermark as it happened with Prezi Classic?
Thanks!! I love Prezi video <3

Hey @Crianza_Natural it’s not yet possible however I’ll pass this idea to our development team for further consideration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way to delete the prezi video logo when recording or doing videoconference???

Hello @Jose_Manuel_Merino_G, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Anyone know if you can remove the prezi logo?

Hello @charlene_nichols, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Please, check the reply above :slight_smile:

Hola, tenga la misma inquietud, con EDU PLUS, se puede retirar la marca de agua de PREZI en videos y presentaciones?

Hola @Renato_Lopez, si, con el plan EDU Plus puede retirar la marca de agua en sus vídeos :slight_smile:

Bom dia!

Quando compramos o pacote plus do Prezi, sai a marca d´agua do prezi nos nossos vídeos? Podemos colocar a nossa própria marca d´agua?

Aguardo,

Thiago Santos

Olá @Thiago_Santos, juntei o seu comentário à publicação correspondente. Com o plano Prezi Next Plus pode remover a marca de água dos seus vídeos, mas para já ainda não é possível colocar a própria, porém essa característica estará disponível em breve :slight_smile:

Muchas gracias

1 Like

Catarina, muito obrigado por responder!

Existe um prazo para colocarmos a nossa própria marca d’água? Pois eu ja estou gravando cursos para a minha plataforma, e achei bárbaro o Prezi video! Ja quero utilizar!

No aguardo, um abraço!