[Closed] Share screen in Prezi Video

During the record of a video in Prezi video, is it possible to share my screen or showing another application? like to be in a videoconference?
Thanks

Hello @Francisco_F_Pedroche, currently it’s not possible to share your screen while recording your video, but we will forward your request to our Product team :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help and information
Francisco

1 Like

Can I make an instructional video with screen recording and voice over with Prezi?

Hello @sony_jerial, I merged your post with the relevant thread. Currently, it’s not possible to do so but our development team is working on this feature!

Hi, @Catarina do you know if the screen share feature has been developed yet or any timeframe on when it may be released? Is this a feature the team is still working on? Thank you!

Hello @nausheen_daniel, this feature is already being worked on by our development team and it will soon be available. Once there are any further developments, we’ll immediately share it on this thread!

Hello community, it’s now possible to share your screen while recording or in a videoconference :tada:

You can read more details about it in this article.