Collaborators with edu account

I have a edu account and I have set up a prezi for my Drexel class group presentation. My group members need to collaborate and edit. I have added their addresses but it says they are not a user.

Can they collaborate and make edits once they sign up with a free account and I add them again as a collaborator? The presentation is under my name as a owner, with my edu account. Or do I need a business account to add my class collaborators.

I need help with this please.
Christina Ball
clb384@drexel.edu

1 Like

Can they collaborate and make edits once they sign up with a free account and I add them again as a collaborator?

Yes

The presentation is under my name as a owner, with my edu account. Or do I need a business account to add my class collaborators.

No, you can do it with your education account.

Hope its helpful :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Do student collaborators have to have a .edu address, or is a gmail address okay? My research assistant needs to do some editing of a Prezi we created together, and I want him to have full access to it. Thanks, wjtm@uchicago.edu

Hello @W.J.T_Mitchell, you’re able to collaborate with whoever you wish, as long they have an account registered in Prezi, regardless of the plan.

If they don’t have an edu domain, they can still register and subscribe for an EDU Plus plan, by following the recommendations in this article. They can also sign up for a free Basic account if they wish, and you’ll also be able to collaborate.

Hope this was helpful!